ExakTime is a leader in time and labor management solutions. Join our company and help our customers eradicate the burden of managing an ever-growing mobile workforce. End the dominance of manual and paper labor tracking. At ExakTime you will help create software products that are cutting edge, easy to use, and that make an appreciated and notable difference in our customer’s daily lives.
We are looking for a great coder with desire to solve complex problems within a fast-paced environment. You will be a champion of quality and efficiency, employing your technical skills to invent and simplify how things work, utilize leading edge technologies, and ensure our software meets the highest standards. Working closely with team members within an Agile environment, you will be creating the features that will be improving our SaaS customers’ lives.
Our team is hard working and dedicated. You would be a valued participant, in a stimulating and well managed workplace, that also has great perks and employee benefits. Work remote or local; regardless of where, you’ll always feel connected, impactful and part of a family. With 13 years of offsite worker practice, we live the connected and committed workforce. ExakTime is the place to build a career, solve exciting problems, connect with customers and be part of a team without compare, ready to join?
What You Will Be Doing
• Work with team members to design, develop and test, new features or improve already existing features
• Reviews and analyzes available software, and enhancements to recommend any changes to the current system and to reduce technical debt and improve applications
• Continuously improve development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews
• Keep abreast of new technology developments
• Working knowledge of software development life cycle methodology, preferably within an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban)
• Familiarity with object oriented languages
• Proficiency with data manipulation languages, including SQL, Stored Procedures, DDL; hands-on experience with databases like SQL Server and Azure SQL
• Strong knowledge of general algorithms, design patterns and good coding practices
• Knowledge of client server and web development
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communication skills • Ability to handle multiple tasks
• 5+ years of Software Engineering Experience • Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred.
ExakTime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply. Our policy statement can be viewed at www.exaktime.com/policy.